It is hard to believe that it is only 18 more days until Remnants of the Past! The finest vendors have been working hard to bring their best finds to Remnants. It is going to be such a fun couple of days! It is a great way to gather your friends, moms, sisters and hubbies, too. Some of the fun things you will find at Remnants of the Past.
- Great finds for your home, gifts or that special treat for yourself.
- Great food.
- Wine for the ladies and beer for the gents.
- Man Cave to have your hubby, boyfriend or yourself to relax and enjoy the weather while your loved one’s shop.
- Package check. I have found that it is hard to shop when you have your hands full of packages. We will be having With Hope Foundation that will hold your packages safely for a small fee while you continue to shop. HELP support this foundation that helps teens.
- Delivery Service available. Johnevieve white glove delivery will be available.
- Enter to Win $100 cash on Friday and Saturday of show. At noon on Friday and Saturday, we will announce the winner of the $100 cash shopping spree.
- Erika Kotite signing her book, She Sheds. Come see this adorable She Shed and create your own special retreat.
Remnants of the Past is a wonderful way to celebrate Mother’s Day! Come enjoy the day! Tickets available for purchase online HERE or at the Gate.
Remnants of the Past Vintage Show
Centennial Farms at the OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Drive
Costa Mesa, CA
Friday, May 12th
9am-10am Early Bird Shoppers Friday ONLY ($20 Online Only, HERE, or available at gate for $25)
10am-5pm General Admission $10
Saturday, May 13th
9am-3pm General Admission $10
See you soon!